From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:12:19 -0400
Ferret Wise is holding shelter helper night Thursdat at the shelter
6-8:30 PM.  We could use a few spare hands as shelter Dad will be busy
packing up the van to take our items out the Ferret Buckeye Bash,
COlumbus OH - with a early early Friday AM departure.

There is a mailing to be completed as well we are starting it at noon
Weds but it must be posted by Friday noon-- so we could use help stuffing
and labeling Issue 3 Frolic and Ferretstock notices.

As  always cold drinks in the fridge, burgers on the grill & chips will
follow shelter chores..

Hope to see you!
for more information email [log in to unmask]

PS next week we assemble the prize grab bags for ferret winners at
Ferretstock and ready auction items!