From:
Little Miss Morose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:18:22 -0500
Sandee,

Please look for my sweet fat boy Daggett.  He was helped to the Rainbow
Bridge this morning, in the arms of his loving mama.  He will be the one
snorkling in the snow, with a surplus of socks, a sock monkey and a stash
of food (for the inevitable great ferret famine) under the couch.  He's
the sweetest, most handsome cinnamon boy with a big belly, not from
Pediapred, but from all the raisins and "naners" that he was no longer
allowed to eat.  Now you can have as many as your little heart desires.

Please tell him that his mom and sister miss him terribly and that we
love him very much!

Thank you,

Leslie (how can someone so tiny leave such a HUGE hole in my heart?)
Bean (Mama, where's Diggity?  He really, really needs to have his ears
cleaned, I just know it!)
and
Daggett (the ferrety angel)

p.s. please no flames.  I can assure you there's nothing you could
possibly say that could make me feel any worse.