Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:54:18 -0400
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know about the Northeast Ferrets Mailing List
(an amalgam of the former New England and Midatlantic mailing lists).

The list is aimed at ferret owners, shelters, and clubs from Northern
Virginia, MD, DC, PA, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH and ME.  It currently
has about 100 members.  We've been using it to share local news about
ferret shelter and club events, adoptable ferrets, legalization issues,
cleaning and health tips, helping hands requests, and just about anything
else you can think of.  Think the FML with a more local flavor.  I've had
the pleasure of seeing co-ordinated rescue efforts organized on the list
produce good results.

If you'd like to subscribe, send an email to
Follow the instructions on the followup email.

Dooks!  - Mike (and Buddy, Dickens, Daisy, Winter, Sweet Pea, and Loki the
longhair) (with thanks to my lovely wife Paula)