Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:35:24 -0700
Just an observation!

The other day someone said they thought that because Da Vinci painted to
scale that the ferret would have to weigh 10-15 lbs in his painting lady
with ermiane, so perhaps it wasn't a ferret.  I thought wow, what a BIG
ferret.  But then I thought about my own 2 lb fert.  He lays across my
body pretty much.  So, off to the bathroom mirror ferret in arms.  I am
5 ft 1in. tall .  I held Fuzzy in that same position only his head
actually came above my shoulders slightly .  His body draped neatly along
my arm across my body and his tail stuck out on the other side of my
waist.  Didn't take a 10-15 pound ferret at all.  All it took was my
fuzzmeister and his 2.2 pounds of pure fury and love *LOL*

Mary Jo