From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:19:01 -0700
I'm so irritated! Ever since DFS too over TFS I've received unsolicited
literature regarding ferret magazines and ferret products! I am in CA
and had problems with animal control and DFG, so I do not appreciate
this inundation of unsolicited mail! I always appreciated the fact that
TFS was diligent in protecting California owners by sending product out
in plain brown boxes and they never sent any literature thru the mail.
DFS, in their ever evolving need to turn a profit, have ruined it for
me, how dare they jeopardize my identity! I plan to take my business
elsewhere!

[FG]