Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 10:32:25 EDT
Hi Everyone.  This is Sharon, mommy of Woobie and Princess.  Yes.  My
account name has changed again!!  This is the final one!  Me and my Fiance
have managed to get a beautiful townhouse for dirt cheap and moving day is
July 1st.  We are moving to Mount Laurel, New Jersey.  Does anyone know of a
good vet AND a 24 hour emergency facility?  Its seems that Woobie only gets
sick on Sundays or at 2 am.  I have until July 1st to do my homework.  I am
glad to say though, Once we do move, we will most likely be adopting 2 more
fuzzies.  They will finally have their very own room (they share my bedroom
with me now) along with 2 rooms in the basement that is going to be one
large ferret play area.  The floor is concrete (easy hose down!) and we are
going to put all kinds of ferret play stuff in there.  They are going to
love it!!  I was thinking of putting a baby pool with sand in it also.  Can
anyone tell me..  When they burrow and dig and bury their heads in the sand.
Is it ok for them?  can it get into their lungs?  They love when I bring
them to the beach.  They always sneeze though.  I guess sneezing will keep
it out of their lungs?  Any help would be appreciated, especially with the
vets.  Thanks!!

Sharon, Woobie and Princess
Former Raysgirl00
Kearny, NJ  Soon to be Mount Laurel!!