From:
Pam and Matthew Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 07:20:09 -0500
To all who wrote concerning BeeBee:

Thanks for all the advise!  I never thought there could be such a wide
variety of ailments for ferrets!  We have never had any major problems with
BeeBee or Peppy.  The ulcer thing has really got me worried so I am going to
make an appointment with the vet today.  She is acting like her old self
again, but just to be safe, I want to have her checked anyway.  She has lost
some weight.  Their stools of course vary, because of the different treats
that the kids or Matthew and I may have given them.  I recently bought some
Ferretone and started giving it to them.  I don't know if this would cause a
variation in the stools or not.  Also we recently bought a new ferret treat
(little meaty snacks).  This morning a tree roach got into the house because
it has been raining (they sneak in when it rains) and BeeBee attacked it
while it was on its back.  Then she ate it.  A few days ago she didn't even
want to come out of her cage!  She also jumped into the hedgehogs new box
and started to antagonize them....  of course she got poked and jumped out
of the box.

Meanwhile....  Peppy is as fat as ever and does her little jig all over the
house when you let them out, as if to say "I'm Frrrreeeeee !"

Well, thats all for now...thanks a billion for all the advise, its welcome
all the time...  I am never too proud to think I know everything!

Pam and Matthew