From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 02:04:21 EST
Ardith writes:
Dawn, perhaps I am being over sensitive, but I fail to see the humor.

Had the same circumstances involved a ferret, dog, cat, would  you still
think it is too funny?

Just wanted to let you know the rest of the story, or really the true
story.  According to the local tv station in Albuquerque, the mouse was
dead already.  As it was tossed on the fire, the wind picked up sparks,
and lit the house on fire.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Rainbow Crew, Honey, Sugar, Boris,  Taz, Tasha, Jasmine, Valentine and
Chelsea
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze