Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 05:41:40 -0700
Hi all!

We have been busy moving into our new house.  Ok, an old house, but it is
ours!  So, I have been reading the FML, but have not had time to post on
various things until now, so here goes!

As for the heat in the south, when we have the windows open, the fuzzies
have their own fan.  A small oscillating fan, cheap at Wal-Mart, sits on a
table near the cage and is left on for them when it is warm out.  They all
pile into the hammock in front of the fan and seem to enjoy the breeze.  Of
course, when it gets above 80, on goes the AC!!

As for the rum in the pool, mine prefer vodka!  I am sure they would just
love to have vodka and tonics while sitting poolside!  LOL

As for dominance and screaming ferrets, we got over the dominance thing,
but the baby still screams!  She usually picks the fights, but when the
going gets tough, Sammi screams (sounds like Cousin It) and expects her Dad
to rescue her.  This goes on in the cage, too, usually when one of her
brothers decides to clean her ears when she is sleeping.  Such a spoiled
baby!!

Any ideas on making a deck ferret friendly?  We now have a wonderful two
level deck and the upper level has gates and bars along the sides.  I was
thinking of putting wire along the inside of the deck so my little darlings
can go out on the deck with supervision of course!

Hugs to all the fuzzies!
Dana & Mike, proud parents of 7 and home
owners(finally!)
Theodore, Samantha, Eddie, and Robert(He is such a
good boy!) - The Chaos Crew of Killer Weasels
Bonnie and Riggs, Canines Extrordinaire
Kitty, the ferret wannabe