From:
Liz Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:42:42 -0500
I was contacted by a woman who needs to find a home for her 2 ferrets.
Her son has asthma, and having the ferrets in close proximity of him has
made his condition worse.  The woman feels badly because she has had them
since they were kits, and hates the thought of having to place them in a
new home.  Their names are Sassy and Daisy.  One is a DEW and the other
is a sable (from what she described on the phone).  They are around 4 1/2
years old.  They would be placed with a cage, hammocks, sleep sacks, and
toys, as well as their medical records.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me directly, and I can answer and
questions or comments you may have.

Thanks,
~ Liz
www.metroferret.com