From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:30:58 -0800
This lady got my name from a cat list my mom is on.  She is interested
in the ferrets from NC that needed a home a few days ago.  She gave her
permission for me to post her info on this list.  Please email her directly
as I know nothing except that she'd like to give some ferrets a home.

Laurel

Starting her message:

Yes, I have 3 fur babies, or should I say I am owned by 3 fuzzies.
male sable - BANDIT
female hooded black sable - Zena
female DEW - Jessie
Recently lost a beautiful silver mitt male.
Please forward the messages.
Have you had any luck finding a home for the girls?

I am in Florida.  I will gladly give them a home.  If I can figure out a
way to transport.  I do have a vacation in a few weeks- I Teach.

My email is [log in to unmask]

Thanks,  Cheryl Waterson