From:
Liz Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 18:21:06 -0800
I haven't posted before, but have usually enjoyed the list.  Six years
and eight months ago, I fell in love with the cutest little ferret.  This
morning she finally went over the rainbow bridge.  I say finally because
she spent the last year semi-recovering from inslunomia and adrenal gland
surgery.  She seemed to do well for a while and then slipped back.  For the
past few months she has been off her meds, because fighting with her to
take them was really tramatic for her and painful for me.

I believe in my heart she wasn't suffering as she slowly drifted off to
sleep.  I am of course devastated.  She has accompanied me to so many
places (the daycare I worked at, the family I nannied for, church pet
blessings...) I still find it hard to believe she is gone.  I find comfort
in seeing my two little ones, Watson and Michaela (1 year olds) run around
their room.

So as you tuck your little critters in tonight say a little prayer for
Vanessa Breann.  She was very much loved and missed dearly by her mommy!

Thanks.

=====
HAVE A COKE AND A :0)!