From:
"Gregory O. Harp" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1992 23:37:51 -0400
With distemper going around like it is, I called up my vet to ask if I
should bring my kits in for their second shots early.  She said that
she had not yet heard about it (We're in Dallas, TX).

Now, I know that this vet is up on ferret issues.  She specializes in
exotic pets, and we discussed things like the latest developments in
Texas laws regarding such pets.  She and her staff all appeared very
knowledgeable about them, and they even had a several-page document
givings all kinds of advice and information about owning ferrets.

Anyway, I plan to send her (by fax) some of the information I have