From:
Leslie Blanchett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 19:49:09 -0400
Thank you all so very much for your e-mails about Abby.  We are doing as
well as we can, although we miss her very much.  I am not sure if life will
ever be the same after our little angle.  Our remaining ferret, Blizzard,
is moping around and seems very sad.  I don't know if she understands why
she is gone... but she definately knows that there is something wrong and
that Abby isn't with her anymore.  Please keep us in your thoughts and
prayers.

Leslie Blanchett