From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 15:42:35 -0500
"The Tongue" was one of the funniest things I have read for a long while.
I am *still* chuckling. NOW I have this mental image of a tiny pink tongue
snaking over the edge of a table. I can't get it out of my mind!  It will
take hours of Bob Rivers, Dr. Demento, Monty Python and Spike Jones to
clear the brain.  Thanks.

The Top Ten Posts I'd Like to Read on the FML

10) Martha Stewart's Corner Treatments for Messy Mustelids

 9) The California Fish and Game Guide to the Accurate and Scientific
    Reporting of Biological Facts

 8) Proper eye squinting for proper ferret elimination

 7) The Gentle Art of Public Negotiation

 6) Socks of the Room (and where to hide them)

 5) Why Raisins are an Essential Nutrient

 4) The Look: How to Control Humans From A Distance

 3) Everything is Better With Ferret Snot Upon It

 2) Uprooting the Evil Plans of Potted Plants

 1) Ferrets: 1 part Dog, 1 part Cat, 6 parts poop, and 12 parts too cute.

*********************************

Top Ten Coolest Things About Ferrets:

10) Watching their tongue dance during yawns

 9) The incorporation of the dogpile and napping

 8) The look on their face after eating something they don't like

 7) They would give the finger to an eagle on its attack run

 6) When the tip of their tongue sticks out when they are asleep

 5) Curled lips with trying something new

 4) The dance after you accidently bump them (Don't get mad, just dance!)

 3) Persistence (also one of the worst things)

 2) Hiding toys that are larger than themselves

 1) Chin licks, ear cleaning, nose nips and kisses.

Bob C and 20 MO Cool Carnivores