Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:48:48 -0700
Hi all

I have been a little out of touch lately.  Some of these are a little late.
I will try to do better in da future.

A little guy named Buddy Looove came in today.  He waz met by Arby.  They
were happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  Then it waz da
usual gossip and news of home.  They talked for some time.  Then Buddy said
he waz a little hungry so they headed off to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite
to eat.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they were digging Buddy a den.
He said to tell hiz mommy dat he knows she tried to do her best but when
it is time it is time and it waz not her fault.  Dat cherry sure waz good
though.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her bunches and to send
lots of kisses.

I looked up Bear in da puter thing.  He waz over at da Wrestling Matches
watching them wrestle.  He got kinda vocal about it too.  I passed on your
message and he said he misses you a whole lot too.  He said dat here he
doesn't have to share his treats as there is more than enough to go around.
He said it is not to bad here and he is content while he waits for you.
He said to send along his luv an kisses.

I looked up Pepper in da puter thing.  H had not been here long.  I went
over to da Tube Races where he waz watching.  He seemed to be settling in
pretty good.  He said he is sorry he could't wait for hiz sister to come
back but when it is time it is time.  He said he will see her on this side
when she gets here.  He said to send hiz luv and hugs.

I am off to da Otter Slide to see if I can slide for a little.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee