Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 10:40:35 EDT
Hi everyone.  I have posted before that I was wondering if Princess had a
prolapsed rectum.  After she poops her rectum is kind of swollen and
sticking out.  I tried changing her food and litter etc.  All the
suggestions that people gave me.  Well I let her out of her cage today and
brought her in the kitchen with me.  She proceeded to poop on the linoleum
kitchen floor.  (they usually are not in the kitchen)  When she was done,
there was a little puddle of blood next to the poop.  She will be going to
the vet today.  I havent seen this before because when she goes in the
litter box (or on the rug) you can't tell that theres blood.  I hope I didnt
put my baby through alot of pain but not taking her to the vet right away.
I didnt realize she was bleeding.I will let you know...

Sharon, Woobie and Princess (dook dook)
Formerly RaysGirl00 and ROCK377274
Kearny, NJ