From:
Celia Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 23:08:10 -0400
Hi!  I have a friend who has a very sick fuzzy..  sorry about the length,
BIG..  this is her first sick fuzzy..  and she beside herself with worry.
She grabbed everything she could off the net, including the FAQ..  Can
anyone who has any suggestions please email her personally?  Thanks so much.
-Celia

From Dee([log in to unmask])