Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:47:55 -0800
I am writing on behalf of my sister, Kara [redacted].  She was admitted to
the hospital about a week ago and it now seems uncertain how quickly she
will be released.  In the meantime, I am unable to care for her 6 ferrets
and she asked that I post a message on FML to find a temporary place to
board them.

As I said, there are 6 ferrets- 3 male and 3 female.  They have not been
exposed to ECE/Aleutians and are disease free.  (She ask that the ferrets
of the temporary care-taker have also not been exposed.)  Though they get
along well together (and are housed together), they will not immediately
get along with others.  They range from 11 months to 3 years old.  There
is one deaf female who bites on occasion.  Their nails need trimmed and
their ears cleaned.

My sister loves her ferrets and is _extremely_ worried about their current
well-being.  I am simply unable to give them the attention and exercise
they deserve.

I'm not sure if this is a local list or not, so I'll add that I'm in
Lincoln, NE.  If you can help, please contact me, Kelli (redacted], by
calling 402-420-1525 or 402-489-2339 and leaving a message for Kelli.