From:
"Michelle A. Tonkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 23:36:55 -0400
Hi All,
It's been awhile since I have posted, and I must confess I have not been
following the FML closely for the past two months (horror!) due to some
personal troubles.  I thank god for my fuzzy's for helping me though some
tough times.  It was the only joy we had for awhile was watching them bounce
around.  The gang of three is still doing well.  Mitzi is still doing well
with insulinoma, she still shows she is the boss.  Tara & Dutch are constant
pals.  We went to our first ferret show this past weekend in NJ, got to meet
Pam in person!

Saw some really beautiful ferrets, colors I have not seen in pet stores.
We met alot of friendly people.  One person thought Dutch was a very nice
looking ferret, and that we should enter him in the show.  He said he was a
good judge of ferrets, since he was going to be judging them today!  So on
a whim we entered him-he took 4th and 5th place in kits!  I was never so
shocked in my life.  I was so proud of him.  It was so much fun!

I was sorry Tara & Mitzi missed out on the fun, we plan on bringing them to
the next show, not for showing just to visit. I just wanted to say how proud
of Dutch we were, it seems like it was not so long ago, that Mitzi was
terrorizing the daylights out of him, biting out feet(he has just about
outgrown that-what a relief!!)now they all tag team the new kitten we
adopted. Time really seems to fly by they grow up so fast!

Michelle,Mandy,Mitzi,Tara,Dutch&Abby