Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:52:00 -0700
Hello all..  real quick I will update you all on Eddie.

He is doing very good.  I would like to see him gain weight faster but
other than that all is good.  The vet called Friday and told us that his
biopsy came back negative. :o)  Hopefully things will continue to be good.

I have a friend who wants to vacation in her home country of Germany and
may possibly move back there with the military.  She wanted to know if
anyone knew how she would go about taking her ferret with her.  What are
the regulations, etc?  Please email me if you have any info on this.

Thanks so much.
Heather