From:
jeff_hopko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 15:49:03 -0700
Thank You TLE and Linda Doran for support regarding our little Starr.  She
has been going thru a roller coaster ride the last few months, with gains
and losses.  Last week she was quite lethargic, and delivered to vet for
yet another blood workup.  Day later, late friday upon the holiday, we had
a call to get her to a local vet -NOW-for fluids.

Thankfully, we acquired the Lactated Ringer's Solution, and administer it
daily.  In just four days of Bob C's 'Cornish Game Hen-Scale Chicken Gravy'
and three days of the LRS and amoxicillin, she had enough strength to
actually climb into one of her favorite drawers!!  And play somewhat with
her toys!!  She wants to play and be so alert, but the combination of
problems still wears her out easily.

After three bloodworks within a six week period, it was determined by a Dr.
Rosenthal (bloodwork guru) Starr has ECE.  This fourth and latest pointed
toward kidney failure.  Anyone w/exp.  at these problems, please lend all
info you think may help.  [log in to unmask]

Hug the Ferrets twice, today and tomorrow.  Aren't Ferrets Great?

Jeff, with Hobbes, and nursing Starr
Snowy, Calvin, Rocky, Susie and Miss Katt playing at the Bridge...