From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:06:52 -0400
Hello

>When I picked him up later the vet showed his hind leg was weak.  He was
>dragging his hind foot!  But it did show feeling.  He said it was likely
>one of the injections that hit a nerve and inflamed it.

Yes, I had this experience when one of my boys went in to be neutered.
When he came home, he was dragging one of his rear legs.  Needless to say,
I was not pleased!  I called the vet to ask her what happened.  She told
me the same thing your vet told you.  It took time, but my boy gradually
regained the full use of his leg.  Every day I would hold him and
'exercise' the leg by moving it and pushing against his foot to encourage
him to resist.

I hope that your little guy is OK too!

Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets