From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:22:54 -0700
I'm sorry but this needs to be said!!!!!

I've read the posts from death adder.  this is getting deep!!!

it is commendable to be cousus and protective of the fuzzies.  but your
lists of things to avoid it should be suggested that you seal your ferts
into a hermetically sealed glass case with self contained air, water, &
food so that they will stay safe from every thing.  then do the same for
yourself and don't forget the sterile rubber gloves

ok I'm off the soap box.

rich & the fuzzy sapiens barny & sandy