From:
Tim Kwasny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 20:50:37 -0600
I feel as if my heart is being ripped right out of my body.  Puck as been
diagnosed with Insulinoma.  The dreaded word CANCER has us both scared.  My
husband and I have read all the FAQ and all of the other information online
and off that we could get our hands on, but still we wonder what is the
proper course of action for Puck, medication or surgery or a combination.
We want Puck to have quality life, regardless for the quantity of life he
has left.  Puck is only middle aged.  Puck is 4.5 years old.  He has been
our companion since we were newlyweds, and since we have been unable to have
children yet, Puck is much more like a child to us than a pet.  He has been
with the vet over the weekend for testing, and I hated coming into the house
and not having him scamper up to me to greet me at the door, and I need a
cuddle and a kiss from my favorite furbutt.  I am going to talk to the vet
again tomorrow when I pick Puck up.  We really need some encouraging words
from people who have been through this before.  Feel free to e-mail us
directly.

Theresa Kwasny