From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:06:53 -0400
Oh, gee, Renee...

You could come over and make "turkey and all the trimmings - including
cornbread dressing, giblet gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potato
casserole (and none of those nasty marshmallows on top - or PEEPS,
either!), and some pumpkin and pecan pie...real Southern Iced Tea...hot
spiced tea and hot chocolate mixes, as well as the biscotti mixes.."
for Randy because her plumbing is fubar....

I think I can hear mine in the next room (cough--cough)

Yes, it definitely doesn't sound well at all.  Perhaps some of that sweet
potato casserole, and the pies.

That was two kinds of pies, right?  Well, whenever you're ready.  I'm
going to go pour some Nyquil down the drain, now.

Alexandra in MA