From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:54:32 -0700
First, Let me start by saying that while I apparently began something
here with my comment on the boy's obvious Canadian lines- breeding wise-
I have not meant to ignore this in any way- I HAVE been, however,
blissfully unaware of this situation, as my hard drive went "poof", as
my surge protector decided suicide was not the way to go.

I certainly did not mean to offend anyone, just that here in the US we
are mainly used to fairly docile Marshall babies- with the exception of
the FFF breeding- which is a whole other issue.  The ferrets bred off
of Canadian lines are a little more , shall we say, "boisterous", and
willing to use their mouths to express themselves.  This is not in any
way a negative commentary on them- just that here we are not used to the
level of energy they bring.  They also, at least from this breeder, have
a different look than the Marshall ferrets.  That being said, it is all
I am going to say.

The boys are doing fabulous.  They are residing with Troy Lynn- who has
recently aquired a couple of Danish ferrets.  Apparently, Onyx, Dippy and
Squirt (another off this line who ended up with her) are some of the only
ones who can deal with the Danish ferrets' level of energy until they
calm down a little bit.  As they race madly through the house, decimating
everything in their path, Troy Lynn yells to all who care, "Squirt
Alert"- I find this hysterical.  They are safe- all is well.

Gerri

When you get a chance to be nice to someone, take it: everyone is hiking
uphill.