From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:57:48 -0500
Just wanted to add Taz to the Big Boy List!!  He is a MF male we adopted
the summer of 98.  When we got him he was just a year old and long and
skinny.  Now, after a few months of all the Totally Ferret that he wants,
he weighs in SIX pounds even.  I don't know if he will ever stop.  He is a
real bundle of love and affection.  Just lays in your arms and gives plenty
of kisses.  We thought we had a home for him when we got him but then found
out the girl thought he was suppose to be kept in an aquarium!!!  HUH!!!
Right guess you know that is why we still have him and he won't be going
anywhere.

After you have them for a couple of days you might just as well resort to
the fact they own ya and they aren't goin anywhere.

While I am on here I have a question about our Snowball.  He is a MF albino
about 1 yr.  He has been a fat little boy till just lately when it seems
like his body is getting longer, his front leg area seems less muscle or
something.  He is plenty active and eats all the time.  I figure he is just
matureing but should he be losing muscle?  Shouldn't his body shape have
already reached adult hood before this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Penny and the Group