From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:09:26 -0600
I saw the posting from Barbara Bonner asking about the cost of adrenal
surgery.  Her post said that in her area, the sugery costs $800.  My God!
I don't see how anyone can charge that much!  Barbara, if you are willing
to drive, fly, walk or run to Huntsville, Alabama, my vet only charges
between $200 and $300.

Here is his information:

Dr. R. Patton
Northway Animal Hospital
931 Cook Avenue NW
Huntsville, AL  35801
(256) 539-9841

The *only* downside going to him is that he does not have much experience
with the whole adrenal/vena cava thing.  I have been going to him for
years and he has performed many other surgeries for me.  I really like
him.

-Mark Zmyewski
 Huntsville, Alabama