From:
Will Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:06:26 -0800
Last summer I rescued a beautiful male ferret. I paid the guy $40.00
to get him out of the place he was living. He was living in a guina
pig cage with no hammock to sleep in. Just an uncovered shelf to lay
on. His cage was full poo. I don't mean just the corner but the whole
floor. I don't think it was ever cleaned. His water dish was duck taped
to the side with a lot of the tape inside of the bowel. He was fed
cheap dry cat food. I don't think he was ever let out of his small cage

He's happy and healthy here with me now. Now he gets a mix of
Marshall's, Zupreem, and Evo. Plus in the mornings he get a mix of
Gerber chicken baby food, Ground raw chicken and two scoops of Nupro
plus his daily dose of Ferretvite.

I got Gizmo with the understanding from my wife that I would promise
that I would find him a good home. So I need to find Gizmo a good home,
If anybody knows of a good home please e mail me at

I live in Trenton, NJ

Thank you,
Will