From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:34:17 -0500
I came home tonight to find that my sweet baby Chico had somehow gotten
through the door of his cage(of course one I thought was perfectly safe!)
and was killed by my dog.  There were no marks or blood and I think he
may possibly just have been shook really hard because my dog is by no
means a "killer" and has been around ferrets for years.  There was alot
of slobber but I still cant help believe that he died a horrible death
but once again the guilt is heavy.  So please Muldoone and Saraferret
have Wilson greet him and please tell him mommy is so sorry...There
have just been too many losses this past year and it really is taking
its toll...especially ones that I could have prevented....

Marla