From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 20:06:05 -0400
Just a quickie note.........

We had to say our final goodbys to 2 of our babies today.  Stinkey (our
fuzzy chief and leader in charge) was dying of cancer.  She had 2 tumors on
her neck.  And then there was Tashe (our better than thou cat)....he was
dying of Leukemia and his kidneys shut down today.  We had some help from
our Mobile Vet.  Daddy put them in a box together with their favorite
blankets and buried them out with Samantha and Bandit (our other fuzzies).

What a bummer Father's Day this turned out to be. Hope you all had a better
one than my husband did. Whew!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew............Our
fuzzies...Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time), Rascal
(the lover Boy), Lobo (the Guard Wolf)
and their Mama and Daddy too!