From:
Pat BAby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:05:00 -0700
I just had to post about the crystal litter. I would never use this
for any animal. I remember being in Petsmart once when they were
demonstrating the litter. The lady poured a small amount of water into
a litter box filled with the crystals. Then she said, run your hand
through it, it is dry. Sure enough it was. I walked away and a few
minutes later I inadvertently rubbed my eye. What a horrible feeling.
It instantly took any moisture out of my eye and I was running to the
bathroom to wash my eye out. Our little fellows would have this on
their feet, and lick their feet. It is a very bad idea, and should
not be sold.

--
Pat BAby
Everything will be alright in the end!