From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:45:02 EDT
Please help!  Someone I know whom I am VERY upset with has decided after
only after owning three ferrets for less than 8 months she does not have
the time :(   She has sold 2 of the ferrets and left a little guy alone.
She is trying to make a quick buck off these guys and recover most of her
losses.  This male is a MS around 7 months old dark sable.  He comes with a
super pets 4 level home that is around 4 months old.  The cage is needing
a good cleaning and the ferret needs ATTENTION.  He has had one set of
distemper and a rabies but he did not have his series of distempers as a
baby :( another way she failed them.  I am bugging the crap out of her
trying to persuade her to bringing him to my house so he can at least get
some attention and love and have someone to play with.  Until she finds him
a home.  She separated the three :( and one went to a single ferret home
with 3 teenagers and loving parents the other went to a home with another
ferret with one of the best ferret mommies I have ever come across :)
I found both of these owners for her and they went through my adoption
process.  Now this lonely little guy is the last.  The ferret is a sweet
bundle of energy he comes with the cage and all supplies for $150.00 BUT
I think she will go down!  Desperate people :(   PLEASE help me find this
little man a home, he is being fed cat food :( this woman never listens to
me!  I would buy him myself but money is so tight at this moment :(  Anyone
want to donate $150.00 :):):):):):) Call me directly @ 515-292-1260 or cell
phone @ 515-231-1436 if you are interested.  PLEASE LETS HURRY before she
does something stupid!  Candi