From:
Jay Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1993 16:23:50 -0400
Hi again,

To Inez....The clear tubes are a good idea!  I use the cardboard tubes that
posters and other such items are transported in.  They are cheep (often
Free)  and my kids love to drag them around the room and play, often
spending much of thier time running in and out of the tubes.  The thin
plastic bags from the grocery are good too.  The noise of the bag moving is
enough to get Pan and Dia up and ready to play!  I have an old Mario
Brothers doll that Puck drags around the house with her- Can't find Puck...
Search for the doll, she won't be far away!  And my wicker clothes basket
is a great climbing toy.  I think that my kids enjoy just about anything,
but the cheep toys seem to hold thier intrest longer, I'm not complaining!

Have a good day,

Jay, Puck, Pan, and Dia.