From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:38:40 EST
Gosh Jimmy, the rules were set forth for the raffle.  We played and had
fun.  We raised tons of money.  I say if you are generous enough and are
financially able to buy lots of chances then you are eligible for lots of
chances to "win" not just loose.  That's how this particular raffle was
set up.  Ya know?  Some raffles are run so that a name can be drawn only
once.  Some are not.  This was not.  So what?

I think there was a comment, innocently made to suggest that there be
other raffles that do it differently sometimes (with a name being drawn
only once).  It was just a comment.  It was just an opinion.  We all have
them.  I think the original comment was made by MC..... he is nick named
"the rude one" for just that.  LOL.  He is a brash kinda guy.  Take him
or leave him.  Don't worry about it.

There are lots of FML contests, held with differing rules.  Variety my
boy!  Heck I think there was some informal contest on Chrismas some flakey
woman ran, that was judged just on HER OPINION if you made her laugh
enough to wet her depends.  Talk about wacky huh?  Different people post
differing things just to talk, just to bounce around ideas.  No biggy.

Although you are generous to offer this.  I peronally do not accept it
(though its not my contest to do so lolol).  I am sorry if any comments
took something fun into making you feel guilty.  I think some comments
were bold, and I think some resonses were also passionate?  I don't know.
But pashow my boy, pashaw.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/