From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 19:15:05 -0500
Hi everyone!

Hope everyone's holidays were great!

Eric and I will be on the Fox News Channel's live pet show, Pet News, on
Saturday morning (Jan 11).  The show airs from 9am - 11am Eastern time;
we're supposed to be on at the beginning of the second hour.  We will be
doing two segments on ferrets: the first on what ferrets are and the second
on how to care for them.  The show is re-run on Sunday afternoons, in case
you find it hard to wake up relatively early on a Saturday morning (I know
we will!).

We'll be bringing Ralph, Marshmallow & Knuks so everyone can see what
wonderful little fuzzies ferrets are.  Hopefully no one will poop on the
table -- since it *is* live TV :-).

If you're in NYCity, we'll be in one of those studios with the windows to the
street at Rockefeller Center.  You could stop by and make faces at us ;-).

Hope some of our fellow FMLers will be able to catch us!

Mary & the Slinky Six (yep, that's 6)

Mary R. Shefferman -- Editor
Sabrina, Ralph, Marshmallow, Knuks, Trixie & Bosco da Gama -- Ferrets
MODERN FERRET Magazine
http://www.modernferret.com