Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 20:18:19 -0300
Back in early May, Daisy was diagnosed with Insulinoma.  At that time, Dayna
had filled me in on a lot of very helpful information and advice, regarding
Insulinoma.  Thank you again Dayna!

Dayna suggested great snacks for Insulinoma Babies using a Food Dehydrator.
I ran out and purchased one.  Dayna what a great investment, I love it!!!

Unfortunately, what Daisy likes best is the box it came in ;o).  She will
lick the odd piece a fruit, then flee as if to say "Later Mom, I've had
quite enough of that chow."  Jade just outright has the attitude, "You
expect me to eat that?"  Wouldn't even sniff it, (of course not, it might
be better for him." <grin>

Me, I love the goodies.  I know I will find something that they like, I'll
just have to keep eatin til' I do.

PS: She still plays with the box, it's a nice box; somewhat expensive for a
box, but worth every penny; good and sturdy to withstand her play antics.
Daisy's a tough ol'gal.

Always,

Jadesun :O)
@-->-->--