Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:00:12 EDT
I do not have the exquisite writing skills that so many of you here
have.  Maybe I would be a verbally impaired writing skilled wannabe.  My
apologies for phrasing things in such a manner as I have.  I am sure one
of you would have done much better than I have.  Heather comes to mind.
I love reading anything she writes.

My apologies to GCFA board members if I offended any of you, as I did not
ask for permission to write this, and it concerns your reputation, as
well as the reputation of the shelter as a whole.  I am only a member.
I am Not on the board.

And my sincere apologies to Sarah, who was a ferret shelter owner.  You
ARE my hero for what you have done, and given up, and for the difficult,
thankless, often heartbreaking job of running a ferret shelter.  I was
going to pray about this for a few days.  Maybe I should have written
nothing.

But I don't think so.  There are very few if any people on the board of
GCFA who have the time to read the FML.  At least, every message, every
day.  I don't think spreading this gossip year after year is right,
Sarah.

Whatever did happen in the past is a shame.  No matter what actually
occurred-it made the GCFA board afraid to trust another shelter again.
They were sincerely afraid .

I believe you and the others that cannot seem to stop gossiping about
this need to move on now.  It will be better for you emotionally and
mentally.  I believe that you may be hurting yourselves spiritually.  You
were a ferret shelter owner.  Always kind to ferrets.  Be kind to
yourself now.  You are one of Gods special angels my dear lady.

GCFA has moved on.  And they have had a wonderful experience now to show
for it.  I am personally proud of them for taking another chance.  I
really am.