From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 19:33:06 MET
Today I went shopping (or rather exchanging) model
railroad stuff and spent 1.5 h in the store. None of my
ferrets is patient enough to stand for that (so I didn't
bring them), but I thought that perhaps you could convert
a pram to sort of a mobile home for them, in order to
bring them to places where you couldn't take them
otherwise (perhaps you could even smuggle them into places
where they aren't allowed if you could lock them into a
compartment with no external view and had a baby mock up).
   Has anyone done something like this, and do you think
it would work?

Swedish polecat stamps:
   *I* couldn't find any, but I've got enterprising
friends who has them available, so if someone would like
any, mail me for details.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]