Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:24:58 -0400
Hello Everyone:

The other day my "better half" asked me to take a look at Mr..  Murphy when
I got home from work.  He said that he just didn't seem like his ornery
self.  I got Murph out and sure enough he just "wasn't there".  I am by no
means a vet, but I know what to look for when palpating.  That is what I
did.  I found a something in his abdomen that should not be there.  So, I
called the vet.She came over tonight and palpated to double check my
findings and agreed.  But she found something else that I missed.  My Mr.
Murphy has BALLS!!!!!!!!!!  They are up in his belly, but they are there!

Murphy was surrendered to us with a group of eight three years ago.  I
don't know why I chose to keep him, but I did.  Maybe because he was
supposed to come to us prior to the big group and didn't--anyway--they were
all from a pet store, as that was where the lady worked.  All from Canada.
Supposedly neutered and descented.  I guess they missed my guy.  So, along
with finding out what is inside his belly he will have to have the
testicles removed.  He is having surgery today.  Please, light a candle,
say a prayer,keep your fingers crossed, do whatever you do to help this
little guy out.  I feel he is going to need it.  Thank you.

Mary