From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:38:24 -0600
I spotted this darling alleged beanie on ebay.  It is a first in a
collection of marshall farm ferret collectibles.  I did write the lady
and advise her that Ty frowns on other types being called beanies.  But
I couldnt resist this darling plush butterscotch ferret--it looked so
precious.  I justified myself by saying I was not buying it directly
from Marshall Farms.  But I am beginning to acquire a number of fuxxbutt
collectibles.

On another note, some dimwit in our town apparently doesnt like the "I
love Ferrets" bumper sticker on my car--must be a neighborhood doofus--as
it has gradually been scrapping the bumper sticker off my car.  Please
send a thought to the doofus that they, it, or whatever will cease this.

On a lighter note, Sara, my little girl ferret, who has been diagnosed
with terminal cancer and was not expected to last six months continues to
be alive, sort of well, and still biting as usual.  The vet, Dr Serad of
Twin Pines Animal Clinic, has been a lifesaver and suggested prednisone.
So little Sara will continue to have prednisone as long as she lives.
Who knows, she may last another five years.  This vet is truly a blessing
for suggesting this rather than euthanasia.

(((HUGS))) to all owned by ferrets
Ferretsey (aka carolyn)