From:
Christine Barczak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:57:35 -0500
Hi all!  Thank you for all of the advice and good wishes.  Smokey went to
the vet today.  He noticed some hair thinning along with the pronounced
nipples and said that she has adrenal.  She is at the vet now getting a
blood workup to make sure she is in good shape for surgery.  Bandit is
there with her for moral support.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  Also,
can anyone tell me what to expect from this surgery?  These are my first
ferrets and I have never been through this.  How dangerous is the surgery?
How will this help her?  What can we expect afterward?  Anything you can
let me know about and prepare for ahead of time would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you!
Christine and the fuzzy angels, Smokey and Bandit