From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:13:05 -0800
Marlene B wrote:
>Although I guess it's better than when one of the ferrets took off down
>the hall with a Maxi-pad with wings in his mouth.  He had it like a dog
>bone, with those "wings" flapping like crazy as he bolted for his
>"stash".

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. I too have a
master thief who is also a great climber.

My little girl, who will remain nameless, because I will never live
it down.  Managed to climb up her cage, across a shelf, over my TV and
down into a top dresser drawer to find my newly purchased, just out of
the box, girls best friend.  I turned just soon enough to see a furry
monster dragging this thing away into her hiding spot.  I was dying.
Thank god no one was there to see it!!!

=)

[FS]