From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:57:07 EDT
This one is written for those Californians out there,and the rest of us
that want fuzzies legal in the continental US.This means you Bob C and
outlaw dook,and Jeanne, and the rest waiting for these backward places to
see the light.

Somewhere in California,a fuzzy lover sighs.

Ferret o ferret,wherefore art thou ferret.Deny thy species and refuse thy
DFG;or if thou wilt not,be but sworn my fuzzy,and I'll no longer be a
Californian.

Tis but thy species that is their enemy.Thou art thyself, though, not a
wild animal.What's a wild animal ?  It is nor paw,nor domestication,nor no
ability to live as such,nor cute face,nor any other part belonging to a
ferret.O,be some other species!  What's in a species?  That which we call
a poof,by any other name would smell as bad.

So ferret,were he not ferret call'd,be allowed in that state,accepting
their perfection without that label,which is their right.Ferret,doff thy
species and for that illegality,which is a part of thee,take all of my
heart,and teach them the meaning of domestication.

>a domesticated cat is to evil to be trained.  (hehehe)

BTW Bob,my cats have all been trained very well by some elongated,fur
covered,cat teachin' fuzzbutts.My cats are trained to sleep in high
places,eat their food when fuzzies aren't around and be careful what toy
they play with, among other things.This is an ongoing process of course.

Sandy (What are todays lessons?)
Taz (I'll teach them kitties to sleep lightly.)
Jasmine (I'll teach them to watch their feet.)
Honey (I'll teach them how to give rides.)
Sugar (I'll teach them it's dangerous to play bop the ferret.)

Love your fuzzies today,for tomorrow they may be teaching your cats things
they were never meant to know.