From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:08:09 -0400
As with all ferrets they will get into anything and everything. Jeep
had found that if he got behind the computer desk h e could put his
back up against the wall and then 'Walk' up the back to the top where
he could have one heck of a ball pushing all kinds of things over the
edge. So to stop that I had to move the 4 drawer file cabinet and then
at the other end a 3 drawer storage chest and the TV on top with all
the cable boxes. That way I could install the covers that allowed Jeep
to get behind the cabinet.

I let him loose and first thing he sent straight to the hole behind the
desk but now that was covered up. I watched him and could plainly see
the WTF on his face. But that didn't stop him! He found another place
under the top back where he could squeeze back behind the desk and for
sure that is exactly where he went. Dang More work.

So as soon as I can get him out of there I have more work to do. Sigh.
Is a never ending job to ferret proof a house no matter how well you
have done it many times before.

Gordon and Jeep

Address