From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:44:27 -0700
I've been reading the posts I never tried the banana and raisin treats
from 8-in-1 with my ferrets I just occasionally give them each a rasin
and a piece of banana my vet said as long as this wasn't given to them
all the time it was fine, I also give them the yogies every now and then.
ferrets seem to think they aren't meat eaters I've tried the marshalls
bandit treats both the bacon and the chicken flavor and they all walk
away from them I tried giving them ferret canned food from 8-in 1 they
RAN away I did manage to convince the older one to try a piece of cooked
chicken, I've been wanting to try Bobs Chicken gravy but I am worried
that I will spend the money and time only to have them turn their nose
up.  They seem content with the occasional raisn and banana ferretr vite
and ferretone ( i am worried now though that the ferretone may have
changed since I bought it and when I go to purchase a new one they wont
like it)

Michelle, Avalon, Miss Odo and Ghost in tucson, Az