From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:03:12 -0700
 ...It was simply a matter of being directed to a seat in the wrong
section... We did not get a reading on the Pet Psychic show.  Actually,
although told that it didn't matter where you sat, I'm afraid Sonya
Fitzpatrick stayed in 1 section for the entire length of the taping...and
it wasn't the one I was in.

But..the ferrets were a tremendous hit with the crew and the other
participants and lots of misconceptions about them were cleared up.

One ferret did, however get a reading..Don't remember the little guy's
name, but his mom was named Lisa.  (She is not a member of this list.)
The poor little one had just had a double adrenalectomy and was a bit
sparse of fur.  I couldn't hear the reading very well from where I sat,
but I don't think his operations were mentioned.

No one was quite certain when this particular show will be aired-maybe
around June 3rd, or so.  In all, it was a fun time and quite interesting
and I got to hold a tarantula, something I never thought I would ever do!

Francine Prager