From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:32:05 -0500
Well, this is another update.  The ferret is a boy, but they won't give it
up.  They wanted to sell it for $200 including the cage.  They paid $300
for the ferret and cage.  I got my boyfriend to call and tell him we would
take it, I was planning on reselling it because money is really tight
around here, but i would have taken a loss just to get the ferret into a
better home.  But the girl who owns the ferret wants to keep it.  Even her
boyfriend tells her she has to play with it more.  Hopefully she either
realize she can't care for it good enough, or she'll learn to take care of
it.  I barely know her, I've only met her once so I really can't call her
up and bitch at her or give her advice.  Later I'm going to make a copy of
the ferret info I have.  I just don't understand people who don't care for
their animals.  There is still hope, we told him the offer still stands for
the little guy.  Keep hoping!

Rachel