From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:41:38 EST
Judy Cooke writes:
>Just a note to thank everyone who donated money to SOS for my 50th
>Birthday!  You all have really helped to make this a special day - even
>though it's not until the first week of March!  $513.20 has been raised
>for Support Our Shelters!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I told you silly woman!!  We love you!!  And all the good
stuff ya do!  It really is cool how everyone has stepped up to the plate
to show you how much your appreciated.

513.20 huh?  Heck we still have 2 more weeks until Judy's birthday.
Let's raise the number and knock Judy's socks off.  ( I know she is
hyperventilating now).  I bet we can do it!!!

Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, and the Bitty  girl